I’ve been excruciatingly neglectful of this little corner of the Internet that I claim as my own (well, one of MANY corners I claim). It’s not on purpose, I promise. It just seems that a lot and nothing at the same time is going on. Does that make sense? I hope so.
So, let’s share a list, shall we?
- My Aunt Elsie (Gma’s sister) is in town for a visit – love!
- My hours were briefly cut at work until we could get trained.
- I’m being trained the 1st and 2nd of July.
- I’m still working at getting healthy and losing weight.
- Kalen and I have been great – spending time with family and friends and embarking on many movie dates.
- I finally made some new shop products, and had a great reaction to one of the feather necklaces. I may have to order more of the charms used! Not cheap, but they seem to be a hit!
- I worked out for the first time in forever. Hip Hop Abs. I thought I was going to die. Turns out I’m not just out of shape, I’m disturbingly uncoordinated. haha.
- We’ve been enjoying the nice weather and grilling a TON!
- Kalen and I will be spending two weekends in a row in glorious Wisconsin. While I’m excited, I’m sad at the thought of leaving behind Sirius and Ellie. Sad cat Mom right now.
- I’ve been putting off cleaning the house, because I don’t have the energy. I’m seriously sleeping far more often than normal. Ugh.
- Our area has been hit with a LOT of rain – so much so that half of our bean plot is void of seeds. Time to replant….
- Animals are starting to bother our gardens, so tomorrow we’re fencing it off. I hate that.
- I started watching Sex & the City again, fueling my desire to write professionally. Again.
- I got some yarn on sale, and I’m excited to try a new pattern/idea that I’ve had floating around in my brain since last year’s craft show season.
- Tomorrow we’re planning on hitting up the drive in to catch Jurassic World (again) and Inside Out (woo!). I’m planning on packing our dinner to take with (greasy drive in food just doesn’t sit well with me anymore) and some healthy snacks. I was using the excuse that we rarely see movies as a green light for ordering popcorn, but we’re going more often now, so I need to dial it back a notch or ten.
Now for some bad quality cell phone pictures! Because I’m lazy and don’t use my camera! Or know where it is! Yay!