Let’s try doing something different, shall we? I’m pressed for time so let’s do a bullet point list update! Fun, right? Here we go.
- Yesterday I had an amazing day, even though it started out crappy. My psychology class was canceled and I had planned on skipping it because of a throbbing headache so that worked out well for me. I got some extra sleep and didn’t have to miss a class. I made it to algebra, and then after class went to get wings with some good friends. I definitely needed that time hanging out with friends. I didn’t realize how much I missed it but I did. I do.
- I got my new boots on Monday night, and wore them yesterday with skinny jeans, a cute long sleeved black top, and a pretty gray scarf. I really should have gotten a picture because I looked pretty good. I put on makeup and straightened my hair. So I mean, I was basically a model, right? *wink*
- My Interpersonal Communications class for the 5th, next Tuesday, is canceled, so I won’t have as long of a day as usual. Just Algebra and Anatomy & Physiology. Still a longer day than I’d want, BUT it’s not as long. It’s the little things, right? I did do well on my speech, in my opinion, so another plus for me.
- I have a ridiculous amount of homework and housework to do, and not nearly enough time in the days. Yes, I could be using this whopping 5 minutes spent posting this to do something, but this is my “break” between stuff.
- Tomorrow I’ll be making two different appetizers for my Mom’s Superbowl Party on Sunday. One is a new one, so if it’s successful, I’ll be sure to share.
Enjoy your Friday!